For all those people out there who need to speed up their work flow this guide is for you. We will go over creating a workflow shortcut on the desktop. For one click scanning, to go where you need it to, configured how you need it to be configured.
The first step is to select the scan location. It can be smb, pc, email or what ever location you frequently need scans to go to.
Secondly we are going to want to select our preferred settings. In this screen shot we are selecting Mixed Size. To allow mixed size to show up in this field we will have to have paper resting in the scanner adf for the rest of this process.
Another setting that is based on how you load paper is the original orientation. This one may or may not have a graphic that reflects how the scan will show up depending on the way the paper is loaded into the adf.
There are plenty of other presets you can select. I only gave example of the most commonly sought after settings.
After you have selected all your preferred settings you are going to click on the three vertical dots, right of the star in the upper right corner .
When this menu drops down you are going to want to tap on the “Add to My Program” selection on the top of the drop down list.
We are going to give the program a name, then we will enable auto start and add it to the home screen. This will make it a one click icon on the desktop
Now you will have a icon that looks like a paper plane sitting on your desktop. You will want to have your paper loaded before you click the icon.
Lines on scans and copies are quite a nuisance. They can appear from time to time and then disappear or get thicker and more numerous.
If these lines appear just on scans and copies then they can taken care of without any maintenance or parts.
On most scanners there is a large glass bed.
To the left of the glass bed is a strip of glass. This strip of glass is involved when ever you do a scan through the feeder.
The paper slides past this small strip of glass. When there is even a finger print, smudge or small particle stuck to the surface of this glass, then it could cause a streak or line across the scan/copy. Any larger piece of dirt will definitely leave a line
Try removing this dirt and do a test. If you successfully removed it then the lines should disappear. It is easier to see the finer dirt with a bright light. Also most glass cleaners like Windex can be helpful.
With Samsung Mobile print you can print from your mobile android or ios device. Even if you are using a samsung printer that has print job accounting such as username and password or just pin, you can input these details into the app.
The app is available on these app stores. click the links to download.
For Android users (2.1 or later), the Samsung Mobile Print App can be downloaded here:
For iOS users (3.2 or later), the Samsung Mobile Print App can be downloaded from the App Store:
How to read your meter on a Samsung multifunctional machine
1) Click on the ‘Counter‘ button on the Operational Panel of the machine.
2) You will see a screen displaying the report on your usage.
3) The first reading to take is the Mono Total, and the figure required is found under the Total column.
4) The second figure we need is the Color Total, and the figure we need is found under Total column.
5) If you press the ‘Print‘ button, the machine will print a page similar to what is shown below. If you would prefer to send us this page you can scan it and email to email@example.com
How to read your meter on a Samsung Printer
1. Press the Menu button at the top of the circle on the user interface.
2. Go to ‘Information‘ and press ‘OK’
3. Go to ‘Usage Counter‘ and press ‘OK’
4. It will give you the option to Print, select yes and it will print out a usage report.
5. The figures we need are ‘Mono – Total‘ and ‘Colour – Total’, and the figures needed are under the total column.
6. If you would like to scan the usage report and send it to us, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
METER READING INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHARP MX
From the front panel press “System Settings”
then Press “Total Count”
then Press “Job Count”
On the next screen you will see the the total count
or you can Press “Print” A page will print ou with the meter information
To scan the usage report and send it to us, email to email@example.com