1) Click on the 'Counter' button on the Operational Panel of the machine.
2) You will see a screen displaying the report on your usage.
3) The first reading to take is the Mono Total, and the figure required is found under the Total column.
4) The second figure we need is the Colour Total, and the figure we need is found under Total column.
5) If you press the 'Print' button, the machine will print a page similar to what is shown below. If you would prefer to send us this page you can scan it and email to: email@example.com
For a step by step guide check out this post.
Yes, we have an app available to the customer that allows meter reads and toner levels to be automatically sent to us. For more information call and ask about FMAudit.
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions from 8am till 4pm PST
For most samsung printers you can simply use the app available at samsung.com/printersetup to locate and setup your samsung printer